1. What's the last thing you did that someone else thought was super?
I'm not really sure. I get told all the time that just being a homeschooling mommy to 7 is super enough. My kids thought the fact I just painted my entire master bathroom by myself was super.
2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb?
Hawaiian Porkchops. It's a recipe I found while searching for one my daughter could have. It's a porkchop topped with pineapple ring, red onion ring, green pepper ring, and a pat of butter. It's wrapped in a foil packet and baked. They tasted so good. Recipe found here.
3. Supersensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, superficial...pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently.
Definitely supersensitive. Politics is taking a toll on me.
4. Do you love easily? If you're comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is.
No. My past is filled with pain and disappointment so I keep myself guarded.
5. Valentine's Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you're celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend?
I do not celebrate Valentine's Day.
6. What's something you are loving right now?
Binge watching shows. Watching new shows. Loving Scandal, Designated Survivor, Emerald City, 24:Legacy, The Haves and the Have Nots, and Too Close to Home. Cannot wait until The Walking Dead comes back on Sunday.
7. Write a three word (or less) phrase you'd like to see on a Valentine candy heart.
Mine Always. It's always nice to feel wanted and loved.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've lived in this house for a year. The master bathroom was a spring green color with an ivy wallpaper border. It was ugly for a bathroom and I hated it. I bought all the stuff several months ago to redecorate it. After two days of painting, it is now a tan/gray/off white color (Indian Muslin to be exact), border is gone, and it is now decorated with my seashell theme. There's no window in my master bath so there's no natural light. The new paint makes it look so much brighter and bigger. I am very happy with how it turned out.