It's been over 5 months since I was last here at The Italian Bella Diaries. A lot has happened since then.
- We moved. I hated where we were. Crazy neighborhood and just not worth the money to be there. We found a a nice 5 bedroom house in a wonderful neighborhood. This process took up the first 3 months of the year.
- Our son, CJ, turned 6 right in the middle of our move. We tried to give him a decent day despite the chaos. He had a homemade cake and went shopping for Paw Patrol toys.
- In April, I went back to grad school after taking 6 months off. I switched schools and am really loving my new school. I originally decided to go back for my Masters in Psychology with an emphasis in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. By the end of my first class, I had decided that I still wanted to be a Sport Psychologist so I switched. Luckily, my first class was a general one that has to be taken no matter the course of study.
- In May our oldest, Tina, turned 18. Not quite sure how I got to be old enough to have an ADULT child... We gave her the one thing she had been asking for since we moved and that was a keyboard. She has another year of high school left so she's sticking around for a bit.
- I also bought a domain name for this blog. What does this mean? I'll be around a lot more. I kind of missed it here. I may not post every day but I'll be posting more.