We all have strengths and weaknesses. I have trouble coming up with strengths for myself. But, I could probably name a million weaknesses. I have weaknesses like food, books, pens and paper, TV shows, actors, etc. But, for this post, I wanted to list traits about myself that were strengths and weakenesses.
- Loyalty. I am loyal to those I love. I will protect them and defend them with everything I have.
- Intelligent. I don't proclaim to be the smartest person out there, but I am very smart (the IQ test said so). I also love to learn.
- Empathetic. I tend to sympathize a lot with others.
- Compassionate. I am a very compassionate person. I will help you as much as I can. But, beware. My compassion can only go so far. If you screw me over, my compassion - and help - ends.
- Passion. My passion for living, learning. The passion I have for raising my kids to be the best that they can be.
- Perfectionism. My perfectionism causes a lot of problems in my life on a daily basis.
- ADHD. My mind? Scary place to be. It runs nonstop.
- Jealous. I have a very jealous nature. I am protective over the people in my life, my possessions.
- Rigidness. I am very rigid in how I expect things done.
- Procrastination. I tend to put almost everything off until the last minute. If I manage to accomplish something early, it's a miracle. My perfectionism has a lot to do with this trait.