First, a recap of October's Goals:
Fitness and Health
- No chocolate for a month (beginning 10/1/14) FAIL!!!!!
- Do exercise program minimum 3 times a week SEMI-SUCCESS (I was sick with the flu and missed some workouts one week)
- Track food in MyFitnessPal everyday (beginning 10/1/14) SEMI-SUCCESS
- Lose 5 lbs. SEMI-SUCCESS (I lost 2 lbs)
- Complete the 30 Day Squat Challenge (should be 200 by month's end). FAIL (I got up to 75 squats a day)
- Complete the 30 Day Fitness Challenge App. NO LONGER APPLIES (I switched from Android to Apple mid - month and the app I was going to do is not on the iPhone)
- Do 3 circuits a day of the Seven App. FAIL
- Blog everyday in this blog FAIL
- Schedule posts in advance, when possible. FAIL
Clean up blog sidebars.SUCCESS
- Clean up Blog Labels. FAIL
Go through saved list on Bloglovin. SUCCESS
- Finish all "draft" posts. FAIL
Comment on blogs as I read them, not saving them for later.SUCCESS
Write a Golden Shovel poemSUCCESS (Read it here: Autumn Sky)
- Add 10 poems to collection FAIL
- Add 5 "prompt stories" FAIL
- Blog once a week (not poems or prompts) on C.J. Delessio FAIL
- Write 20,000+ words to one of my current WIP. FAIL (I wrote 2,000 words)
- Plan my NaNo Novel. FAIL (I know what I am doing but didn't plan anything)
- Stay on top of my schoolwork (this is very important! My Masters program requires me to maintain a 3.0 GPA or be kicked out) SEMI - SUCCESS (I was sick so I missed a few days that my instructor let me make up a little late. However, I completed the class on 11/3 and should have another A. Therefore, I should have a 4.0 GPA still)
- Read 5 of the books on the ARC list (that I am behind on). FAIL (I read 1)
- Complete items #16 & 55. FAIL
Add 5 movies to #23.SUCCESS (Mona Lisa Smile, End of Watch, Beauty and the Briefcase, United 93, and Cabin Fever)
- Add 5 bands to #26. FAIL (I added 1)
Watch 1 movie for #22.SUCCESS (Grease) Buy 4 nail polish (#86).SUCCESS Catch up on #84 (currently 2 behind and need 1 for October; 3 pieces of jewelry total).SUCCESS (I actually am a month ahead now)
I am going easy in November since I have NaNoWriMo this month. Between school and NaNoWriMo, I won't have much time to worry about anything else.
Fitness and Health
- Do exercise program minimum 3 times a week
- Lose 5 lbs.
- Finish current challenges (squats, lunges, calf raises)
- Blog 3 times a week in this blog
- Comment on blogs as I read them, not saving them for later.
- Add 5 "prompt stories" or poems.
- Finish NaNoWriMo.
- Stay on top of my schoolwork (this is very important! My Masters program requires me to maintain a 3.0 GPA or be kicked out)
- Read 2 of the books on the ARC list (that I am behind on).
- Add 5 movies to #23.
- Add 5 bands to #26.
- Watch 1 movie for #22.
- Buy 4 nail polish (#86).