Part 6 of this challenge includes Questions #151-200.
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
- 200 adults talking.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
- The jury is still out. I am unsure of what to believe.
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
- No one. While you may be jealous of what you see of someone, you never know what secrets and skeletons they may have. I'll keep mine, thanks.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
- Everyone waking up in a good mood (never happens).
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
- In the world? No. Do you watch the news? How can I feel everything is right? As far as in MY world, sometimes.
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
- Half of the people who read my personal twitter. I've had a few say they would pray for my soul. Guess they can't handle the fact that I'm missing that filter that is between my brain and mouth/fingers.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
- Basic Psychology.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
- Not that I can think of right off.
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
- This is not applicable.
160. Do you get offended easily?
- Depends on the topic. Some topics I can. Most topics I am not.
161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
- Yes, I believe in both in different situations. I believe that some things happen because of fate. I also believe that some things happen because we had free will to make decisions.
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
- No. I'm not boring but I can be bored easily.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
- Life changes based on the decisions we make.
165. What changes are you afraid of?
- My children becoming 18.
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
- Nocturnal all the way.
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
- Who listens to CDs anymore. I thought we all listened to music online now. But, I would choose Fozzy's Do You Wanna Start A War.
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
- I've only had experience in food service. But, I am going to guess that retail and food service are probably close to equal as the worst.
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
- Probably Emergency Medical Technician and driver for an ambulance transport company.
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
- The future.
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
- Yes, when I was younger.
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
- Can I say my daughter so she would do her chores? Otherwise, I have no idea.
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
- Leo. Here is the description.It's about 98% accurate when it comes to me.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
- No. It was stupid.
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
- No. But, it does cross my mind sometimes.
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
- I actually prefer full screen.
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
- I have a bunch from when I was a kid. They are like Superman and Wonder Woman.
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
- When I was almost a year old, I went with my parents to my Great-Grandmother's funeral.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
- Right now? Sweat. I need a shower.
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
- My family and friends.
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
- The stork. They lied.
183. What is your favorite band?
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
- The Goonies R Good Enough by Cyndi Lauper. Love The Goonies, but please, the song was cheesy!
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
- Comedy. You definitely don't want anything deep on a date, especially a first date. So, go comedy and laugh a little.
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
- Back. I have a thing about people looking at the back of my head.
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
- Yes. With permission of course.
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
- I can't really think of one. Well, when I finish all of my education and get licensed, I will do some pro-bono cases.
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
- Never read the books or saw the movies.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
- Depends. I try not to stereotype people.
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
- I think it is natural. No one is born completely perfect so there is a reason to have some distrust naturally. However, it is important to note that you can distrust people for different reasons.
193. What do you really want to buy?
- A house, a car, a kindle fire.
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
- Living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love. Money doesn't always buy happiness.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
- I am writing a book called Perfectly Imperfect. It explains my entire life and thought processes.
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
197. In what sense are you a minority?
- I'm a female? Are they still considered minorities?
198. Are you anti social?
- I appear to be. But, I'm really just shy and reserved.
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?