Part 4 of this challenge includes Questions #101-150.
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
- Physically? I don't know how to explain it physically. It's one of those things that have no words to explain it.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
- I cannot list the people I love the most in any order. It's kind of a sadistic thing to do. BUT, I will list 5 people that I love above everyone else.
A My Kids
C My grandmother
D My parents
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
- None. I am very selective over what movies I go to the theater to watch (another words, I know it's worth the money). However, I have watched movies on Netflix and we just rented 2 from Redbox over the weekend.
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
- My grandmother to win the lottery.
- Lifelong happiness for my children.
- Another Lombardi Trophy for New Orleans.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
- Clean, cry, scream, daydream, take a long hot bath.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
- We'll go with a million. See, you never said it was a day when people were there. So I could do this on a weekend and no one would be the wiser. And I'll be a millionaire. :-)
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
- Yes. Fishing and hunting kills animals. Guilty.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
- Yes. Too many in fact.
109. What do you think of cloning?
- Is this still an issue in science? It's been talked about for years. Not sure how I feel about cloning. I haven't done enough research into it.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
- Lately, watch TV more often.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
- This is a touchy subject. Does increased security at the airport bother me? No. Am I willing to give up my rights as laid out by the Constitution and Bill of Rights? No.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
- Well, according to the government, he's dead so this is a moot point. However, if I had caught him alive? Probably a bullet into the head. He's only viewing himself as a martyr anyway.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
- No, I don't think I have.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
- Just scratch offs and raffle drawings. And a few Bingo games. Nothing major.
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
- I've won a scholarship. Won raffles, but otherwise no.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
- My great grandparents - No. My grandparents, yes. Paternal grandfather was a farmer. Paternal grandmother once worked for a division of the agriculture office and now is a CSM at Walmart. My maternal grandfather owned his own construction company. My maternal grandmother was a wife, mother, and helped with the business.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
- No, not really. Nothing for the history books. Some distant cousin was once the governor of VA and president of the University of Virginia.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
- I'm all for it as long as they know what they are doing.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
- Hard choice. I really prefer an indoor pool.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
- EVERYTHING! I am constantly thirsting for knowledge. When I was a teenager, it was the Titanic, Alcatraz, and the Salem Witch Trials.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
- Probably. But, I don't live near a subway.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
- And live till I am 106 minimum? What if my life was going to be 70 years anyway? So, if I add 70 years to it then I would live to be 140? No thank you. Besides that some random person could be someone I love. So the overall answer would be No.
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for... And no religion too
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... That's a body bag in disguise y'all betcha
C: I could make a film and make you my star... You'd be a natural
- That was some random music....
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
- Yes. One of the worst moments ever.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
- Well, I have no skill as a rock star so world political leader it'll be.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
- No. Want to go to Fozzy/Theory of a Deadman but probably won't be able to.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
- Beauty and the Beast.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
- I prefer metal/hard rock when I'm driving.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
- I don't really know.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
- Be themselves.
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
- A hundred or so over my various accounts.
How many of those emails are junk mail?
How many of them are forwards?
- A good portion of them.
How many of them are forwards?
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
- I don't write in a diary online (Is a blog a diary?) and I have no idea what "this site" is since I got these questions from someone else. Facebook, twitter, blogging.
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
- Jury is still out.
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
- Traveling? Yes. Hitchhiking? Hell no!
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
- Can't I just go alone?
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
- I was 20.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
- Yes. It's a sad, sad thought.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
- Mockingjay, Insurgent, Fast and Furious 7
150. What is your quest?
- A happy and fulfilling life.