Part 2 of this survey consists of questions 21 - 50.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
- Definitely a giver.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
- Usually both.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
- My miscarriages.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
- My miscarriages.
25. Who have you hugged today?
- My husband, so far.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
- No one yet. It's still early. I'm sure someone will do something by the end of the day.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
- I think I do. I think we all do. There is so much knowledge to be gotten.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would
- A) Speak Italian.
C) Play an instrument.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or
how other people make you feel?
- I think they are all about equal. I can remember a lot of things for a very long time.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
- Trust, honesty, loyalty, love, respect...
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
- A) Visit Italy
C) Move back to Louisiana
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
- A) I'm not sure how to answer this. My life is much more valuable than avoiding certain things.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
- Pancreatic Cancer Research. Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance.
- The 19..
30's: The Great Depression
50's: Sock Hops
60's: Hippies/Flower Child
80's: My childhood
90's: High School/Becoming a Mother/Getting Married
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
- The 80's. It was the decade of my childhood and I still think it was the greatest decade ever.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
- This is a really hard question. I LOVE music; therefore, ever choosing a favorite in difficult.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
- United States of America. Barack Obama.
- I am definitely not answering this here because of my stance on politics on my blog.
- Most likely USA. Although late at night I am usually watching YouTube or Netflix/Hulu/WWE Network.
- Villain? Oh, goodness. I don't see how I am like any of them.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
- I was a girls scout from 1st grade until 5th grade. My daughters are in American Heritage Girls rather than Girl Scouts.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
- Most likely fly. Although, a cruise to Italy is on my wish list.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
- Because of the sun's light.
43. What does your name mean?
- A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
- Honestly? Both.
45. Word association: What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
- Air: Supply
- Meat: Head
- Different: Strokes
- Pink: Floyd
- Deserve: A Second Chance
- White: House
- Elvis: Presley
- Magic: 8 Ball
- Heart: Break
- Clash: Bang
- Pulp: Fiction
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
- George Washington. I have so many questions and I want to see how he feels about the state of the US right now.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
- I have numerous. The New Orleans Saints, several other athletes, a few movie stars.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
- I would say Gone With the Wind but that would require 4 hours every single day. So, I guess Sweet Home Alabama.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
- Please tell me there is electricity in there. If so, my phone and laptop. If not, then books, notepads and pens, a deck of cards.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
- Yes to both. I was once a firefighter/EMT. I also almost died in surgery, twice.