How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
· 30, I guess. I think I look around 30.
Which is worse, failing or never trying?
· Never trying. If you try and fail then at least you tried. If you never try, then how do you know if you’ll fail or succeed?
If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
· That’s a really good question. Also, why do we waste time doing things we know are wrong? I’m hoping that during my end days I can say that I did more that I liked than what I didn’t like.
When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
· I’m hoping that I will have done more than I’ve said. But, at this point it’s said more than I’ve done.
What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
· The hatred. It has gotten out of hand.
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
· Clinical Psychology, of course.
Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
· It is sort of both right now.
If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
· I would have done more from my bucket list by now.
To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
· I controlled that I went back to school and graduated. But, honestly, that’s about it.
Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
· I’m a perfectionist so doing things right.
You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
· Call them out on it. They shouldn’t be criticizing anyone.
If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
· Be gentle on your parents. They’re not perfect but they’re trying.
Would you break the law to save a loved one?
· I’ve always said I’d murder to protect my children.
Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
· Welcome to the place commonly called “My Mind.”
What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
· Almost everything? I have a method to my madness.
How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
· We are all different. We all have different things that illicit different emotions from us.
What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
· Travel to Italy. Financial reasons are holding me back.
Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
· Louisiana. It’s my home. I miss it so much.
Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
· Sometimes. No, I don’t believe it’ll make it faster.
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
· I am pretty much a worried genius anyway.
Why are you, you?
· Because I am a pretty awesome person; a unique individual.
Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
· I am fiercely loyal to my friends, so yes.
Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
· Losing touch with a good friend who lives near you. There is no reason for it.
What are you most grateful for?
· My loved ones.