Studying, studying, studying!!
And it is now all over! I did it! I am done with my bachelors degree. I officially completed my Bachelors of Science in Psychology!
I am now on a small break before beginning my Masters degree. I won't be going back until September.
- Updated my Psychology Website, Into the Depths of the Human Mind
- I participated in, and completed, National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo) These poems can be found here: NaPoWriMo 2014
- I participated in, and completed, Camp NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) April 2014. I wrote 10,000 words for my current novel.
- I have been reading and promoting books for other authors.
- We got a dog. She is a 2 year old chihuahua. She is the laziest dog ever!
I have so much more that I hope to complete before September!
- I will be participating in Camp NaNoWriMo July 2014. My goal is 50,000 words.
- Finish my long list of ARCs (Advance Readers Copy; these are provided by the author in exchange for an honest review) and reviews
- Plan out the kids curriculum for next year.
- Plan out the girls' badges for American Heritage Girls for next year
- Do a "case study" type paper concerning Dependent Personality Disorder (only *I* would be doing this on a break from school, right? I have my reasons.)
- I ultimately want to complete at least a first draft of my current novel by September.
- Complete my drafts, as well as the 30 things my kids should know about me list, for this blog
- And of course, get myself all registered for my Masters Degree.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin