Well, here's a pretty good road map to do it.
Ten of My Pet Peeves:
2. Someone calling my name and then saying "Never mind" when I answer.
3. People sitting at a red light and continuing to sit there when the light turns green because they're on their cell phone.
4. People who honk in front of a house instead of getting out of the car and ringing the doorbell.
5. When people call me but are talking to someone else when I answer and I have to wait until they stop talking.
6. People at a store/supermarket who wait in a long checkout line, and then when they finally need to pay they take forever to find their checkbook/cash/credit card.
7. PeOpLe WhO tYpE LiKe ThIs.
8. People who say "axe" instead of "ask".
9. When someone with a full cart of groceries gets into the 10 items or less line.
10. Unsolicited parenting advice.
** This is a part of the 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me Series