I have seen this floating around everywhere for years. I always said I was going to start my own list, but never have. Until now. My 1001 days begins today!
I have a page up top with my full list. But, I will also add my list here. The page will have my updated list.
1. Finish my Masters Degree.
2. Join HSLDA.
3. Attend my Graduation.
4. Blog every day for a month.
5. Complete the 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me.
6. Create a schedule for my blog topics each month.
7. Complete the 31 Days to a Better Blog exercises.
8. Complete a 365 day photo challenge.
9. Take a picture for each letter of the alphabet.
10. Take a photo of a place through all four seasons.
11. Take a self – portrait every week for a year.
12. Take a photography class.
13. Write a novel.
14. Answer the “50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind”.
15. Make a list of 101 quotes that inspire me.
16. Write 5 letters to 5 people who changed my life.
17. Keep a “My Day in Six Words” journal for 6 months.
18. Complete NaPoWriMo each year of the challenge.
19. Complete all NaNoWriMo activities each year of the challenge.
20. Complete Writing 101 on the Daily Post.
21. Complete the 5000 Question Survey.
Movies, Books, & Music
22. Watch the 10 highest – grossing movies of 1978 (birth year).
23. Watch 26 movies I’ve never seen starting with each letter of the Alphabet.
24. See 10 classic movies I’ve never seen.
25. Ask 20 friends to suggest one book, and read them all.
26. Listen to 26 bands I’ve never heard of, each starting with a different letter of the alphabet.
27. Re-read all of Edgar Allan Poe’s works.
28. Read 5 classic books (no Poe and no Shakespeare).
29. Read the complete works of Shakespeare.
30. Visit the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
31. Attend the Coca – Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
32. Attend WWE Raw or Smackdown.
33. Attend an Atlanta Braves home game.
34. Attend a NASCAR race at Darlington.
35. Attend one Saints game (home or away).
36. Visit Biltmore Estate.
37. Visit the Fort Sumter National Monument.
38. Visit Charleston, SC.
39. Take a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC.
40. Go on a cruise.
41. Visit 10 museums.
42. Make a list of 50 places I would like to visit in my lifetime.
Health and Fitness
43. Lose 25 pounds.
44. Start exercising regularly.
45. Complete a 30 Miles in 30 Days Challenge
46. Do a Couch to 5k running plan.
47. Complete a 100 Pushups Challenge.
48. Complete a 200 Sit – Ups Challenge.
49. Complete a 200 Squats Challenge.
50. Log food and exercise for a whole year.
51. Drink the recommended water intake each day for a month.
52. Go without soda for a month.
53. Go without chocolate for a month.
54. Learn Italian.
55. Make a list of the top 5 people who have positively influenced me and write them letters.
56. Tie a note to a balloon and let it go.
57. Read through the Bible in a year.
58. Write a personal mission statement.
59. Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years.
60. Create a memory jar.
61. Create an inspiration notebook.
62. Create a list of tiny dreams, big dreams, bucket list, favorites, and challenges.
63. Go camping.
64. Call/email/message my brother.
65. Get my passport.
66. Learn sign language.
67. Send my Grandmother flowers.
68. Name a star after each of my 3 angel babies.
69. Log purchases and incomes every day during the challenge.
70. Learn 50 new things by clicking the random article button on Wikipedia.
Cooking and Food
71. Cook one new recipe each week of the challenge.
72. Make a list of thirty recipes I want to cook and cook them.
73. Try Sushi.
74. Eat at all Cajun restaurants in my city.
75. Buy ten cookbooks; make one recipe from each.
76. Create one recipe a month.
77. Buy a big cookbook and make a recipe from each section.
78. Bake something from scratch.
79. Learn a new recipe from 15 different countries.
80. Make a custom recipe book.
81. Get a new tattoo.
82. Buy more dresses/skirts and wear them!
83. Get my ears re-pierced.
84. Buy a piece of jewelry each month.
85. Replace my make – up collection.
86. Buy a new bottle of nail polish a week.
87. Whiten teeth.
88. Dress up once a week for a year.
Being a Happy Homemaker
89. Learn to knit.
90. Fall back into the FlyLady habit.
91. Complete 5 Pinterest crafts.
92. Complete a coloring book.
93. Buy a lottery ticket when the jackpot is insanely high.
94. Learn a new word every day for a month.
95. Attend an author event as a reader.
96. Attend an author event as an author.
97. Create a business plan for my dream restaurant.
98. Donate $5 to charity for each task I don’t complete.
99. Inspire someone to make a 101/1001 list.
100. Save $5 for every task I complete.
101. Make a new 101/1001 list.