I wanted to help any new (or even old) readers learn a little more about me. So here is 50 completely random things about me.
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- Probably cleaning. So much fun, huh?
2. Who are you in love with?- My husband.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Maybe as a kid? I don't remember.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- Yarn, pencil box, make up bag, headphones, book, pen, water bottle, the socks on my feet. My favorite color is very obviously pink, right?
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- March.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?- Yes. See #4.
7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yes.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- Technically yesterday since everywhere I went was technically out of my city.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- No.
10. Are you hot?- As in temperature? No. As in looks? To me, no.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Water
12. What are you wearing right now?- Black stretchy pants, black and blue UFC shirt, pink socks.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- Husband washes
14. Last food that you ate?- Pepperoni pizza rolls
15. Where were you last week at this time?- Right here. Boring life.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- No
17. When is the last time you ran?- LOL Too long ago
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- Live? Nets @ Hornets game in February. On TV? Watching football and racing today.
19. What is your favorite animal?- Dolphins
20. Your dream vacation?- Italy
21. Last person's house you were in?- My brother's.
22. Worst injury you've ever had? sprained ankle
23. Have you been in love?-Yes
24. Do you miss anyone right now?- Yes. Many of my family that have passed on.
25. Last play you saw?- I don't think I have ever seen a true play. I saw one that my high school did many, many, many years ago.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- My a$$? Do you know how long it's been since I have had to lure in someone?
27. What are your plans for tonight?- Clean, blog, write, laundry.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- Seriously? I haven't used Myspace since late 2008! Sheesh!
29. Next trip you are going to take?- Unknown at this time.
30. Ever go to camp?- Girl Scout camp when I was a kid.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- Yes, in high school.
32. What do you want to know about the future?- Nothing. Prefer not to know.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- No
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- Haven't been since my 6 week check up in 2010.
35. Where is your best friend?- Don't know. Not their secretary.
36. How is your best friend?- Assuming they are fine.
37. Do you have a tan?- No. Just the slight dark skin I naturally have
38. What are you listening to right now?- TV and my kids.
39. Do you collect anything?- Shot glasses, pens.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? - Not naming names.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- Been a long while.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Yes
43. What does your last text message say?- "COME HERE please" to my brother. Needed a favor. LOL
44. Do you like hot sauce?- Yep. Tabasco.
45. Last time you took a shower?- Shower? Forever ago. LOL I don't take showers. I take baths. In that case, this afternoon.
46. Do you need to do laundry?- Yes. Doing it now.
47. What is your heritage?- 1/4 Italian, the rest is English/American (?) LOL
48. Are you someone's best friend?- I hope so
49. Are you rich?- Financially, no
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- Sleeping. LOL
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
It's been forever since I've done a monthly goals post. So, as you can imagine with no accountability, I have been doing horrible! I am starting fresh in September!
- Time management for my schoolwork as well as the kids' homeschooling
- Write 6,000+ words of novel
- Lose 10 lbs
- Eat better
- Cook at home 6 days a week
- Blog more frequently
- Read 2 non-school related books
Sunday, September 1, 2013
Photo Courtesy of BzzAgent
What the Company says about the product:
Powerful cleaning that’s family friendly You clean to help keep your loved ones healthy, so why use cleaning products that require an evacuation of kids and pets from your home? Just to get things gleaming? Lysol® Power & Free™ delivers more cleaning power than bleach on tough grease and soap scum — without the harshness! The cleaners are powered by hydrogen peroxide (which turns into water and oxygen as it attacks tough stains), so you get a pristine home that’s free from harmful fumes and chemical residue.
- Uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that penetrate and dissolve tough stains
- Requires no gloves, masks or protective eyewear (you don’t even have to open the windows to clean!)
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria when used as directed.
I would show you before and after photos. I really would. But after cleaning with these products, I would be ashamed to after seeing what my cleaners were missing! Suffice to say, my previous cleaners were NOT cutting it! First, the Multi - Purpose Cleaning spray worked fantastic on all my counter and cabinet surfaces as well as my walls. I also loved the citrus fresh smell of the spray. Instead of my kitchen smelling like it's been disinfected, it smelled citrusy. Second, the disinfecting wipes did work great for cleaning fixtures and switches. The only downfall of the wipes is the scent. I was not fond of the Oxygen splash scent. Overall, both products worked perfectly. I like that there are no fumes and gives my home a fresh smell. In fact, I have already bought a couple more bottles of the spray as well as purchased the bathroom products in this line (those reviews to come later).
I give this product ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
** DISCLAIMER: I received both products as well as coupons for products in exchange for an honest review through BzzAgent **