Just Like KFC Oven Baked Fried Chicken
- 4 - 5 Boneless, Skinless chicken breasts
- milk, enough to soak the chicken in
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Season All
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 c. flour
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Place thawed chicken in bowl of milk. Let soak for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. Cut butter into small pieces and place in bottom of 9x13 pan. Melt butter in oven and spread over bottom of pan.
- Mix together the salt, Season All, pepper, flour and paprika.
- Coat each piece of chicken in seasoning mixture. Place in bottom of pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for another 20 minutes.
This post is linked up to:
Tasty Tuesday @ Naptime Creations